Hello Everyone

I have been using the following setup (provided by Wolfgang on this list)
to format my chapter headings till now. However, it does not work since
I upgraded by context installation today.

If the entire *\startlinealignment .... \stoplinealignment* block is
copied outside the setups then it works fine. So the change must
have been in the interface for *setups*.

Please let me know if there has been a change OR I have made some
kind of mistake.

Thank you,
Devendra Ghate

-----------------------------

\startsetups[head:margin]

  \startlinealignment[left]

    \startframed

      [width=1cm,

       height=3cm,

       frame=on,

       align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant,low}]

      \headtextcontent

    \stopframed

%
    \inmargin[location=outer,align={right}]{%

      \framed[%

        width=3cm,

        height=3cm,

        align={bottom,middle},

        frame=on]{\headnumbercontent}

     }

  \stoplinealignment

\stopsetups

\defineheadalternative[margin][renderingsetup=head:margin]

\definehead[dchapter][chapter]

\setuphead[dchapter][alternative=margin]

\starttext

  \dchapter{Inexpensive Monte Carlo}
\stoptext

--