On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, Romain Diss wrote:

I'm actually using the visualcounter module for a presentation and I can't
modify the style of the page number inside the countdown counter. The
documentation let me think the 'style' parameter should do the job but it
doesn't seem to work.

Do I miss something or is this a bug?

This is a bug. Thanks for the report. I have fixed it on the github dev branch, and will upload a new version soon.

In case anyone is interested, this is what was happening:

Context parses the parameter of `\useMPgraphic` to determine the MP instance. The code was using

    \useMPgraphic{\visualcounterparameter\c!mp}

`\useMPgraphic` does not expand its arguments, so the proper MP instance was not initialized. Changed the above line to

    \expanded{\useMPgraphic{\visualcounterparameter\c!mp}}

and now style and color parameters work.

Aditya