On Wed, 17 Apr 2013, "H. Özoguz" wrote:

It is much easier to fine-tune details with Natural Tables. Each cell of a
natural table is a frame, so you can use settings for frames to change the
style.

\startsetups table:setups
\setupTABLE[align={lohi}, toffset=1pt, bottset=3pt, align=flushleft]
\stopsetups

\bTABLE[setup=table:setups]
\bTR
    \bTD[nc=3, align=middle, style=italic]
         Natürliche Methoden
    \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
    \bTD One    \eTD
    \bTD Two    \eTD
    \bTD Three  \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE

Aditya

If it works, I will try to change my big table to a Natural Table. I do not understand what the pt-Values do in your example, if I change them, nothing happens.

(Sorry, there were typos in the code).
The offset between the top and bottom rule in each cell. Change them to something drastic like 1cm to see the affect.

\startsetups table:setups
\setupTABLE[align={lohi}, loffset=1pt, boffset=3cm, align=flushleft]
\stopsetups

\starttext
\bTABLE[setups=table:setups]
\bTR