Hi Hans,

> How do I enable the output of for example:
>     report_typescripts("unknown library %a or %a",name_one,name_two)

`logs.reporter("fonts","typescripts")` returns a function for writing
to the log. Calling that function produces this sort of output:

fonts      > typescripts > bla bla bla

Sometimes calls to a reporter are wrapped in a 'only if tracker x is
active'. This is not the case with this reporter, though. If this
reporter is not printing anything, it's because the error condition is
not arising, not because you didn't activate some tracker.

For completeness: the wiki has more on trackers, including a list of them.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Trackers

And this is what a reporter wrapped in a tracker looks like:

    -- defining the tracker
    local trace_casing = false
    trackers.register("typesetters.casing", function(v) trace_casing = v end)

    -- checking whether the tracker is active
    if trace_casing then
        report_casing("case trigger %a, instance %a, result
%a",attr%100,div(attr,100),ok)
    end

Hope this helps,
Sietse