Thanks, Hans. I expect that there will be more interest from publishers now
as ebooks become more common, move to diverse platforms, and cease from
being digital shadows of printed volumes.

Also of interest would be support that would allow one to recover from
taking an internal hyperlink (i.e., returning to the original location
after taking an internal link to another location/page).

Alan