Dne 11.6.2013 12:15, Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
You can place the name in the margin.

\setuplayout[backspace=4cm]

\definemargindata[Person][inmargin][style=normal]

\definelines[lyrics][align=middle]

%\showframe

\starttext

\Person{Person 1:}

\startlyrics
song asdf line 1
song line 2
song a line 3
\stoplyrics

\stoptext

Thank you again. Placing the names in the margin is not a bad idea, but it would need to rework the rest of my macros as they do not count with it. Also increasing the backspace causes that the lyrics is not centered ideally. Can you please kindly advice me some another solution? I can imagine some negative hskip, but it is probably just ugly hack.

best regards
Jan