I am new to ConTeXt and very impressed.   Much thanks to Hans Hagen and Idris
Samawi Hamid for an excellent introduction.

I am using the Hebrew Ezra SIL Hebrew Unicode Fonts.  My question concerns
the placement of the Hebrew vowel points ("niqqud").  For most letters, the
vowel points are placed too far to the left, as opposed to centered
directly under the letter.

A short example follows.  For some of the letters, e.g., "Hebrew Letter
Alef With Qamats" (kind of a t-shaped vowel underneath the alef), the vowel
is correctly centered.  For others it appears incorrectly to the left.
 (This may be connected with whether the letter+vowel is packaged as a
single character or whether it is being composed on the fly.)

I have used the same font in several predecessor programs (the makor
package for lamed and the cjhebrew package for LaTeX) and the vowels points
are placed correctly.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions regarding adjusting the
placement of the vowel points.  (ConTeXt version info is at the end of the
message.)

Thank you,
Michael

\definefontfeature[hebrew][arabic][script=hebr]
\definefont[hebrew][name:ezrasil]

\starttext

Zephania 3:8 includes all of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet, the
equivalent of \quotation{The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs} in
English.

\startalignment[left]

\textdir TRT
\hebrew
לָכֵן חַכּוּ־לִי נְאֻם־יְהוָה לְיוֹם קוּמִי לְעַד כִּי מִשְׁפָּטִי לֶאֱסֹף
גּוֹיִם לְקָבְצִי מַמְלָכוֹת לִשְׁפֹּךְ עֲלֵיהֶם זַעְמִי כֹּל חֲרוֹן אַפִּי
כִּי בְּאֵשׁ קִנְאָתִי תֵּאָכֵל כָּל־הָאָרֶץ׃
\stoptext

Here is the ConTeXt version and  operating system:

$ uname -a
Linux mash-laptop 3.8.0-23-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 29 20:24:54 UTC
2013 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux

$ context --version
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2013.06.04 23:52