Hi all,

I’m new to ConTeXt, having used LaTeX for the past decade (although
nothing particularly technical).  I’m quickly learning that ConTeXt
MkIV is a rapidly moving target, and the documentation has fallen a
way behind…

So, while I’m gradually learning, I’m going to make an effort to
update the Wiki.  My first real contribution is the page about the new
MkIV sectioning commands
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/startsection and
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles#New_MkIV_Sectioning).

Since I’m new to this and Wiki-editing, I’d appreciate it if someone
more knowledgeable could give the pages a quick look over to make sure
I’m not misleading people with false information, and maybe add any
parameters that I’ve missed (or don’t know the meaning of like ‘label’
and ‘marking’).

Cheers, and thanks for ConTeXt – so far I like it a lot better than
LaTeX or any other system I’ve tried!

Gareth