Am 25.06.2013 um 01:23 schrieb Sander Maijers <s.n.maij...@student.ru.nl>:

> At http://ideone.com/D6Mmj3 there is the title page for my document. I want
> to place the table in the middle of the A4 page (horizontally and vertically)
> and the logo beneath it, preferably at the bottom of the page.
>
> When I failed to get the table placed where I want it, at some point, I tried
> to use a layer. In the end the table was placed okay, but in a messy way I
> suppose.
>
> Now I have tried to add another layer but the logo appears to the right of
> the table or not at all. As far as I understand there can only be one
> background layer, so that trick with the table will not work again for the
> logo I guess.
>
> Can someone please help me to use multiple layers that I can exactly position?

1. When you have multiple layers you have to to list them all in the
\setupbackgrounds commands.

   \setupbackgrounds[page][background={document_logo,document_data}]

2. You can insert a certain numbers of empty lines in your document with
\blank[<n>*line].

3. \startalignment makes no sense in a layer.

4. You can align single lines of text with \leftaligned, \midaligned or
\rightaligned.

\startcomponent title_page

\product bachelors_thesis_text
\project bachelors_thesis

\definelayer
  [document_data]
  [x=0mm, y=0mm, width=20cm, height=30cm]

\definelayer
  [document_logo]
  [x=0mm, y=0mm, width=20cm, height=30cm]

\setupbackgrounds[page][background={document_logo,document_data}]

\setlayer
  [document_data]
  [hoffset=4cm, voffset=15cm]
  {\bTABLE[align=middle]
     \bTR
       \bTD institution \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle] \eTD
     \eTR
     \bTR
       \bTD in fulfillment of \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle] \eTD
     \eTR
     \bTR
       \bTD supervisors \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle] \eTD
     \eTR
     \bTR
       \bTD revision date \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle] \currentdate[weekday,month,day,{, },year] \eTD
     \eTR
     \bTR
       \bTD author e-mail \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle]  \eTD
     \eTR
     \bTR
       \bTD further info \eTD
       \bTD[align=middle]  \eTD
     \eTR
   \eTABLE}

\setlayer
  [document_logo]
  [hoffset=4cm, voffset=10cm]
  {\externalfigure[alogo.eps][factor=fit]}

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

{\tfd Title}

\blank[3*line]