On 13/07/13 16:08, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> On 13/07/13 15:19, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> [...]
>> Can you make a minimal tex document out of this. It would be also
>> interesting to see your definition for the problematic heading which
>> seems to use your own code.
>
> Here you have it:
>
>     \usemodule[simplefonts]
>     \setmainfont[TeX Gyre Pagella]

Just in case it helps.

If I replace those lines with \setupbodyfont[pagella,12pt], nothing
changes, but if I remove the first two lines quoted above, everything works.

Recursion set to 27 times allows the whole contents on the first page.
And set to 28 times moves the heading to next page.

What does it make such a difference?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk