On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Steffen Kram <s...@kram.io> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just converted my thesis from the old \chapter format to the new
> \startchapter … commands, to be more flexible when defining the titles for
> toc etc. If you're just giving a title, e.g.
>
> \startsection[
>    title={my fancy section}
> ]
> bla
> \stopsection
>
> then the title is correctly displayed within the document. Nevertheless,
> it ends up enclosed in curly braces in the PDF-Toc. My current workaround,
> if I put a comma after the title
>
> \startsection[
>     title={my fancy section},
> ]
>
> it looks fine. Guess this is bug, not expected behavior.

\starttext
\startsection[
     title={my fancy section}
]
   bla
\stopsection

then the title is correctly displayed within the document. Nevertheless, it
ends up enclosed in curly braces in the PDF-Toc. My current workaround, if
I put a comma after the title

\startsection[
         title={my fancy section},
]
foo
\stopsection
\stoptext

is ok here

$ context --version

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/opt/luatex/standalone-mkiv-new/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2013.07.12 19:10

--
luigi