"Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de> writes:

> On 07/10/2013 11:24 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> I would gladly help, but I don't know how zhs works and I didn't find
>> any hints during a quick search.
>>
>> My suggestion would be to put
>>     export PATH=$HOME/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin:$PATH
>> or something similar into the file that you are sourcing.
>>
>> Mojca
>
> Hi Mojca,
>
> I'm happy to say that a recent update in Fedora solved the problem;
> setuptex now works again. Bizarre, I still have no idea where the
> problem came from...

A tiny, random hunch: zsh treats its built-in "source" command
differently from its "." command, and therefore sometimes one or the
other works better. It's worth trying ". ~/context/tex/setuptex" when
using zsh. However, I don't see really how it would have helped in this
situation, and on my machine either one works fine.

--
David R