On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, Hans Hagen wrote:

I too would like to use Neo Euler for math but need some of the missing
glyphs/symbols, like \angle and \triangle. What would the typescript
look like to provide fallback to font for the symbols?

complex as original euler already misses many shapes and neo euler is work in progress

That is the reason for my question if the font fallback mechanism can work for math fonts also (as it does for, e.g., using different fonts for arabic and english). That will be much easier than building a virtual font.

Aditya