Dear List,
I'm typesetting a PhD thesis. The university has strict and not quite standard
specifications for the Bibliography and one of these is that if an author's
name is only given with its first entry and  must be replaced by a dash in the
following entries.

Is there anybody on this list who can give me a method worthy of ConTeXt? (I've
no experience with Lua myself.)

I did find a hack, i.e. replacing in the .bbl-file the author's last name by
"\hl[4]" (and omitting his initial) the second time, as shown in the minimal
example. But that requires modifying the .bbl-file manually, a task which I'd
rather avoid, but will do if necessary.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone

%<-----------------------ME----------------------------------------------------------
\setuppublications[alternative=apa,sorttype=bbl]
\setuphead[chapter][number=no]

\starttext
\chapter{References}

\setuppublicationlist[samplesize=,totalnumber=2]

\startpublication[k=Agazzari:1607ek,t=book,
a={{Agazzari}},y=1607,
n=347,s=Aga07]
\author[]{Agostino}[A.]{}{Agazzari}
\pubyear{1607}
\title{Del suonare sopra il basso con tutti stromenti \& uso loro nel conserto}
\city{Siena}
\pubname{Domenico Falcini}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[k=Agazzari:1608fk,t=book,
a={{Agazzari}},y=1608,
n=118,s=Aga08]
\author[]{Agostino}[]{}{\hl[4]}
\pubyear{1608}
\title{Bassus ad Organum \& Musica instrumenta}
\city{Venice}
\pubname{Amadinus}
\stoppublication

\nocite[Agazzari:1607ek]