On 26/09/13 21:40, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> I can confirm and it will be fixed in the next version of the module but it
> will take a few days before I’m going to release it.
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks, Wolfgang! Apparently, this problem started earlier than I
thought yesterday. I have set Euler as my preferred font for math, and
it used to work correctly in ConTeXt with the version timestamp,
"2013.06.10 22:51". I hadn't looked closely earlier, but when I checked
now, I discovered that this was not working even in the 2013.09.11 build
of ConTeXt.

I'm quite happy with the 2013.06.10 build, so I'll continue to use that
for now.