Hello list,

Long term (silent) on-and-off user with two issues that require some
support:

1. How can I use the Mathdesign GD math font in ConTeXt? I use simplefonts
to load Adobe Garamond Pro, but mathdesigngd (name as reported by mtxrun
fonts script) is somehow not found. At this time I fallback to ugly
solutions with \text in math mode. And yes, I know about
type-imp-mathdesign.mkiv, but obviously I'm not qualified enough to get it
right.

Minimal (not) working example:

  \usemodule[simplefonts]

  \setmainfont[Adobe Garamond Pro]
  \setmathfont[mathdesigngd]

  \starttext
    I want \m{x^2+y^2=z^2} in my text, and $\alpha\beta\gamma$ too.
  \stoptext

2. I would like to use the \followtokens macro from within metapost. How
can this be achieved? Specifically, I trying to draw a rainbow-like figure
with text "between" the colors.

Regards,

Magnus