Hi,

I have had similar problems with such side effects in my projects.

My question is where can read up on  side effects. On the wiki and
in the manuals side effects are not listed.

It would be nice to read up on the side effects so that one can try to avoid
them
or find a work around instead of trying to guess what is going on!

regards
        Keith.

Am 14.11.2013 um 23:27 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

        [snip, snip]