On 11/18/2013 10:00 AM, Keith J. Schultz wrote:

        2) Now, what a EPub-READER must implement to handle is very
             little. There are HARDLY ANY provisions that a certified
EPuB-READER has
              to implement any particular engine or features therein to
display/render
             the information contain in the EPub-file/wrapper.

right, and I'm not going to waste time on it till i have a decent ebook reader that behaves well

3. Modify the way in which ConTeXt generates the XML files. Ideally, I should
be able to write something like
        Would be nice if there where commands in ConTeXt or a module for
defining what should go into the CSS and a
        mode "epub" where the ConTeXt commands are converted to suitible HTML5
structures that are suitiable for
        most ereaders.
                Features:
                        1) margins in percentages
                        2) font sizes based on em
                       3) a new file for every chapter optional for sections
user defined
        Just a few. Lots more can be found in any decent documentation on
writing ebooks.

context outputs xml and as a bonus provides a css too ... one can always convert that xml to his/her ebooks liking .. maybe at some point the mtx-epub script will do that