Hello Everyone,

in my document there are lot of cases when the last line in the paragraph
has a very narrow gap on the right (case 1 below). I understand it is
sometimes difficult to squeeze characters to the desired lenght (case 2)
without any impact to the final quality, but this looks very unnatural now
(besides all other lines, which are nicely typeset keeping the optical edge
on the right).

Is it possible to somehow define that under a certain limit the line will be
expanded to the end (case 3)?

  xxxxxxxxxxxx  (1)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  xxxxxxxxxxxx  (2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
  xxxxxxxxxxxx  (3)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I use the following setup now:

\setupalign[hz, hanging]
\setuptolerance[verystrict] % even 'strict' doesn't help here
\setupindenting[medium, yes]

Any idea?

Thanks, Jan