On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 21:40:55 +0100
Jan Tosovsky <j.tosov...@email.cz> wrote:

> Nowadays most of API/command references are generated automatically
> directly from the source code comments. It ensures up to date data,
> but it helps also to programmers. Descriptive comments in the source
> helps to understand the given code when editing older parts. I do not
> know to what extent it could be implemented here, but the respective
> person could give it a try

Sometimes/often the answers to many questions can be found in the
source code, indeed. Also, most names are intended to be quite
descriptive, and ConTeXt does not error in the use of terse, cryptic
labels. In fact, descriptive comments in the source then become
redundant when the code is written in such an explicit style.

This does not mean that there is no need for good documentation and
tutorials.

Alan