Am 22.12.2013 um 17:33 schrieb Elspeth McGullicuddy
<elspethmcgullicu...@gmail.com>:

> I've done the install with the script and it worked just out of the box.
>
> I've found all the sources I was looking for (pity (or not), they are
> not indexed by google).
>
> I've made this tiny change to have the behavior I was looking for:
>
> \definefontfamily     [mainface] [rm] [Latin Modern Roman]
>
> \definefallbackfamily [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Termes Math]
> [range=uppercasedoublestruck] [force=no]

The “range” and “force” settings have to be set in the same argument and even
then I don’t think
you want “force=no” because this would take the glyphs from Latin Modern and
your fallback
font is ignored.

The purpose of the “force” and “check” keys is explained in the source for the
fallback mechanism:

% check : only replace when present in replacement font (default: no)
% force : force replacent even when basefont has glyph  (default: yes)

Wolfgang