Thanks for the quick answer.

I'm not completely sure about the "lua" files for math support that I
should use as "template".
The Palatino one I haven't found;
The Garamond-math one might be that: "mdugm-math.lfg:

return {
    name = "mdugm-math",
    version = "1.00",
    comment = "Math fonts that complement URW Garamond.",
    author = "Hans, Mojca, Aditya",
    copyright = "ConTeXt development team",
    mathematics = {
        mapfiles = {
            "mdugm.map",
            "mkiv-base.map",
        },
        virtuals = {
            ["mdugm-rm"] = {
                { name = "file:ugmr8a", features = "virtualmath", main = true },
                { name = "mdugmr7m",  vector = "tex-mr", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmri7m", vector = "tex-mi", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmri7m", vector = "tex-it", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmm7m",  vector = "tex-bf", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmmi7m", vector = "tex-bi", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmr7y",  vector = "tex-sy",
skewchar=0x30, parameters = true },
                { name = "mdugmr7v",  vector = "tex-ex", extension = true },
                { name = "mdugmrma",  vector = "tex-ma" },
                { name = "mdugmrmb",  vector = "tex-mb" },
            },
            ["mdugm-bf"] = {
                { name = "file:ugmm8a", features = "virtualmath", main = true },
                { name = "mdugmm7m",  vector = "tex-mr", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmmi7m", vector = "tex-mi", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmmi7m", vector = "tex-it", skewchar=0x7F },
                { name = "mdugmm7y",  vector = "tex-sy",
skewchar=0x30, parameters = true },
                { name = "mdugmm7v",  vector = "tex-ex", extension = true },
                { name = "mdugmmma",  vector = "tex-ma" },
                { name = "mdugmmmb",  vector = "tex-mb" },
            }
        }
    }
}

In this example, I believe the files involved are tfm files
(ugmr8a.tfm, mdugmr7m.vf, in
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/all/texlive-fonts-extra/filelist)

Note: the afm files of kpfonts are ziped in the doc directory.
And I've got vf files, 688 of them.

If you have other examples which I could be sure about, I'd be glad to
have them.

Regards,
Chris