Dear list!

(1) With the following example, only manually inserted hyphens are
replaced. How can I replace the hyphen automatically inserted at
linebreaks?

\definefontfeature[extended][default][extend=3]
\definefallbackfamily[mainface][serif][TeX Gyre Termes]
[range={0x0002d}, features=extended]
\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Latin Modern Roman]
\setupbodyfont[mainface, 30pt]
\starttext
line-break \dorecurse{100}{linebreak }
\stoptext

I have added the feature "extended" only for better distinction.

(2) In the following example, the lowercase h is not replaced. I think
this may be because it is separately encoded as "Planck
constant" (U+210E) in math fonts.

\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Latin Modern Roman]
\definefallbackfamily[mainface][math][Latin Modern Roman]
[preset=math:lowercaseitalic]
\definefontfamily[mainface][math][TeX Gyre Termes Math]
\setupbodyfont[mainface, 30pt]
\starttext
$ abch $
\stoptext