Hi,

apologies for the slightly silly example, but I hope it shows my problem: from processing an xml file, I have material which is best typeset in some sort of table environment (I think). It also has some sort of sectioning mechanism which is displayed as margindata. If you typeset the example, you can see that these margindata are aligned to the bottom line of the table. Is there any way to make them align to the top? Bonus points if they are aligned with the content of the first table row (and not with the top border of the table).

Thanks and all best

Thomas

\setuppapersize [A5]

\setupbodyfont [times,12pt]

\definemargindata [SYM]      [left] [hoffset=1.5em,style=bold]

\starttext

\SYM{1} test

\blank[line]

\SYM{2} \dontleavehmode \startxtable
        \startxrow
                \startxcell
                        Hello
                \stopxcell
                \startxcell
I want to make this line slightly longer to see what happens if it exceeds the width of the paper.
                \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
        \startxrow
                \startxcell
                        World
                \stopxcell
                \startxcell
                        this line can be shorter.
                \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
\stopxtable

\blank[line]

\SYM{3} \dontleavehmode \bTABLE
        \bTR
                \bTD
                        Hello
                \eTD
                \bTD
I want to make this line slightly longer to see what happens if it exceeds the width of the paper.
                \eTD
        \eTR
        \bTR
                \bTD
                        World
                \eTD
                \bTD
                        this line can be shorter.
                \eTD
        \eTR
\eTABLE

\blank[line]

\SYM{4} \dontleavehmode \starttabulate[|lw(2cm)|p|]
\NC Hello \NC I want to make this line slightly longer to see what happens if it exceeds the width of the paper. \NC \NR
\NC World \NC this line can be shorter. \NC\NR
\stoptabulate