On 4/13/2014 8:32 AM, joasyann...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I am going to solve my problem here:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/123647/from-xelatexs-unicode-math-to-contexts-typescript

with virtual math fonts. I use Baskervald ADF instead of Libertine. I
was pleased to see that the following files produced effects:

Extract from environment file fonts.tex:
\startenvironment fonts
     \starttypescript [math] [fonts]
         \loadfontgoodies[baskervald-math]

\definefontsynonym[MathRoman][file:texgyrepagella-math@baskervald-math]
     \stoptypescript
     \definetypeface [fonts] [mm] [math] [fonts] [default]
[features=default]
     \setupbodyfont [fonts, 12pt]
\stopenvironment

Extract from goodies file baskervald-math.lfg:
return {
     name = "baskervald-math",
     version = "1.00",
     comment = "Goodies that give math support for the Baskervald ADF
font.",
     author = "author",
     copyright = "copyrigth",
     mathematics = {
         virtuals = {
             ["baskervald-math"] = {
                 { name = "texgyrepagella-math.otf", features =
"virtualmath", main = true },
                 { name = "BaskervaldADFStd.otf", features =
"virtualmath", vector = "tex-mr-missing" } ,
                 { name = "BaskervaldADFStd-Italic", vector = "tex-it" } ,
                 { name = "BaskervaldADFStd-Bold.otf", vector =
"tex-bf", skewchar=0x7F } ,
                 { name = "BaskervaldADFStd-BoldItalic.otf", vector =
"tex-bi" } ,
                 { name = "corbel.ttf", vector = "tex-ss", optional=true },
                 { name = "UbuntuMono-R.ttf", vector = "tex-tt",
optional=true },
             },
         }
     }
}

Now I have two questions.

The first and most important question is: Where do I define my own
vector mapping? Should I modify ConTeXt’s source code in the
math-ttv.lua file? How do I define my own baskervald-math.lua and what
should I write in it (for example for mapping Pagella’s upright
mathematic glyphs to Baskervald’s upright glyphs)?

the virtual math font mechanism is normally used for type one math fonts overlayed over open type text fonts

if you have a proper opentype math font you can better use fallbacks (the fallback mechanism for math looks the same as for text but is implemented differently)

see type-imp-euler.mkiv for an example

The second question is this. I have the following Project structure:

Book (root directory)
Book/book.tex (Project file)
Book/fonts.tex (environment file)
Book/Volume1 (subdirectory)
Book/Volume1/volume1.tex (product file)
Book/Volume1/Chapter1 (subsubdirectory)
Book/Volume1/Chapter1/chapter1.tex (component file)

I am forced to put the goodies file baskervald-math.lfg in
Book/Volume1/Chapter1. When I put it in Book and compiled chapter1.tex
separately ConTeXt failed to find it. What should I do to have the file
baskervald-math.lfg in the Book directory and make ConTeXt find it when
invoked from Book/Volume1/Chapter1.