Hi all,

Some new information is now available on the upcoming meeting, so here is an
update with all the news.

  http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2014

== NTG Meeting ==

The NTG has set the fees for attendance of the NTG’s anniversary meeting, which
will follow immediately after our meeting. If you want to stay around for that
(program on Saturday and Sunday, with talks in Dutch), please check the box on
the registration form. Or, if you have registered already, send me an email
message. Additional fee: 50 EUR for NTG members, 70 EUR for other people, to be
paid in cash.

== T-shirt ? ==

No, not this time. We are pretty sure most of you have enough meeting shirts
already, so we decided to do something different this time.

In keeping with the “Cookery” meeting theme, the goody bag will have a
full-sized kitchen apron instead. In fact, there will be two different apron
designs each featuring a commissioned drawing by Duane Bibby. The designs will
remain secret for a while longer (possibly even until the actual meeting) but
we are willing to tell you that there will be “lion” and “lioness” versions,
and each one is cooking up a big bowl of ConTeXt soup.

On the meeting registration form you can select which version you want to
receive as part of the goody bag. There is also a checkbox to pre-order the
other one (get a matching pair!). After the meeting, the aprons will remain
available as ConTeXt merchandise, which is why there will not be a date or
place mentioned on the apron. When the time comes, we will let you know how and
where to order (by then of course there will be pictures as well).

== Programme ==

No actual schedule has been made up yet, but there are quite some entries on
the Abstracts page by now. It looks to me like it is going to be a very
interesting programme! Have a look for yourself, and feel free to request talks
on any other subject you are interested in:

  http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2014/abstracts.shtml

== Registration reminder ==

With only *one week* to go before the early bird deadline expires, now would be
a great time to register!

  http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2014/register.shtml

Hoping to see many of you in Bassenge,

Taco