Am 2014-07-03 um 03:12 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
<isha...@colostate.edu>:

> What is the recommended, more efficient workflow for this sort of thing?
> Should I start with markdown and then generate context and epub (then convert
> epub=>kindle I presume)? Or does one context file with pdf and epub outputs
> work well? Many years ago I did some documents in ConTeXt with both print and
> screen pdfs from a single source. Can we do the latter in ConTeXt now? Does
> anyone have any examples?

ConTeXt’s ePub output is not usable without conversion (to XHTML). Its XML
output is even corrupt if you try with a project structure. You have to mark
every structure like \start/\stopparagraph - very tedious!
Some other workflow is probably more efficient.

That said, I recently completed an ePub from a ConTeXt source, but I can’t
recommend it, there was a lot of manual tweaking involved.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net