On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there’s been a lot of changes lately to the Luatex SVN but the
> mirror on the Garden doesn’t appear to match pace. Here’s the
> experimental branch on the Garden and on supelec:
>
>     http://git.contextgarden.net/context/luatex/commits/origin/experimental
>
> https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/viewvc.php/branches/experimental/?root=luatex&sortby=date#dirlist
>
> Commits after 25 Apr are missing on the former.

I was experimenting with svn2git during BachoTeX, but I didn't set it
up properly and the way I made the conversion isn't working properly
for incremental updates.

This means that I would need to change the strategy to convert from
SVN, but I didn't take time yet to take a look into it. There is no
cron job. But if anyone would like to get it done, feel free to reply
off-list and I can try to fix it, maybe with your help.

> Perhaps a cron job is broken somewhere?

No. It has never worked in the first place.

> Also I noticed that if I click the “compare” button on this form:
>

> http://git.contextgarden.net/context/luatex/compare?from=master&to=experimental
>
> I get a 500 (“We’re sorry, …”). Can anybody reproduce this?

Yes. I can reproduce this.

GitLab seems nice and powerful, but there are bugs and problems. And
sometimes it works very very slow.

I need to figure out whether something went wrong on the server or if
there's a bug in GitLab.

Mojca