On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> ···<date: 2014-07-07, Monday>···<from: Yuri Teixeira>···
>
>>                  For some reason (isp/dns/something) the contextgarden.net
>> has been unavailiable to me since yesterday even though some verification
>> sites show it up and some show it down (http://www.isitdownrightnow.com
>> been one of the later).
>
> Confirmed. The wiki server (wiki.contextgarden.net) does not
> respond to ICMP requests. I remember having used the wiki only
> yesterday so it could be temporary outage. The git server
> (git.contextgarden.net) is still running, though.

Only wiki, live and modules are down (plus tlcontrib). Minimals and
alike still work.

The domain contextgarden.net points to one server, but apache
redirects to another and that second one is down. This might explain
why verification sites show different results.

Only Taco has access to hardware.

Mojca