Dear all,

I am trying to produce an accessible document using ConText. Tagging
with MkIV works, but in order to ensure that the resulting
PDF meets accessibility requirements, I'd like to pass Acrobat Pro's
accessibility check. I stumbled across the following questions so far:

1.) Is it possible to produce a tagged pdf document that either tags the
page numbers as part of the content, or as a non-textual element?
Acrobat Pro's accessibility checker complains that the page number is
not tagged at all in produced PDFs.
2.) Is it possible to provide an alternative text for an included image?
I cannot find an option for \externalfigure that would provide an alt-text
for an image (and hence, Acrobat Pro complains)
3.) Is it possible to ensure that the document language in the resulting PDF
is set? I.e. \mainlanguage[en] will not result in a PDF where the language
is set, and thus Acrobat Pro complains.

kind regards