On 8/26/2014 1:45 PM, Michał Goliński wrote:
While trying to make a longer document with ConTeXt I stumbled into a
strange error with the latest beta (I spotted it for the first time some
time ago). For the following file:

\setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
\placebookmarks[part,chapter][part,chapter][number=no]
\starttext
\chapter{0}
\startpart[title={A}]
   \chapter{1}
   \chapter{2}
\stoppart
\startpart[title={B}]
   \chapter{3}
   \chapter{4}
   \chapter{5}
   \chapter{6}
   \chapter{7}
   \chapter{8}
   \chapter{9}
   \chapter{10}
\stoppart
\completecontent[criterium=all]
\stoptext

ConTeXt would generate a file in which the link for chapter "6" is not
working. Neither the link in the table of contents works nor the link in
the generated PDF bookmarks. When removing the second line, the link in
the table of contents doesn't work, but everyting is ok if one removes
the table of contents. What seems even more weird for me, the problem
goes away if one removes *any* chapter. It persists for chapter "6" even
if chapters are distributed differently between parts without changing
their order.

Am I doing something wrong? I hope someone might be able to help.

It works here (with summatrapdf) ... can it be a viewer issue? Do you run the latest context?