Hello!

Given:
\starttext

\framed[frame=on,width=local,offset=0in,loffset=0in,roffset=0in,frameoffset=0in]{
\framed
  [frame=on,
   location=middle,
   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
  {%
{\tfd My Name Here}
}
\hfill
\framed
  [frame=on,
   location=middle,
   align={flushright,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
  {%
1234 Tree Ave. \#407, Beach City, CA 99876 \\
(123) 456-7890 \ \bullet \ \goto{m...@email.com}[url(mailto:m...@email.com)]
}
}\stoptext
The two nested \framed commands are aligned as I'd like them, but I'd like to remove the small gaps so the text in the first nexted frame sits flush to the left of the text area and the second framed sits flush right to the text area. In other words, I'd like to remove the small gaps from the left and right of the frames.
Is that possible?

Best,
Mica