Hi Pablo,

Le 11 sept. 2014 à 16:35, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> a écrit :

> page breaks can occur after a heading command.
>
>> Is there a setup to get the page breaks right ? Or is this a bug ?
>
> It isn’t a bug, it‘s just the way heads are defined in ConTeXt.

I thought it could have been a bug because I have never seen ConTeXt put a page
break between a head and the following text when it is a standard paragraph
(which is a sensible behavior). It seems odd to allow a page break between two
heads, except in very exceptional situations (e.g. a very long list of heads).

> For chapters and sections, use:
>
> \setuphead[chapter][after={\blank[samepage, 2*big]}]
> \setuphead[section][after={\blank[samepage]}]
>
> I hope it helps,

It works perfectly well, thank you very much Pablo.

--
Jean-Philippe Rey                 Professeur - École Centrale Paris
jean-philippe....@ecp.fr          92295 Châtenay-Malabry Cedex - France