Recently, I installed “Noto Sans CJK” font which is developed by Adobe and
Google.
After “mtxrun —generate”, luatex locates the font.

For test, I run the following code and got “fatal error:no return code” message. Even though I didn’t include Korea test, it says the same error message.

In the case of NotoSansCJKjp-Regular, context ends
without errors  (mtx-context     | current version: 2014.09.26 11:42).
However the resulting PDF shows incorrect
characters. I attach nototest.tar.gz:
source = u.tex
result = u.pdf
Compare with the correct XeTeX case: