Hello,

These are the sort of details that we are trying to address with the
new bibliography subsystem. The APA rules (reference: Publication
Manual of the APA, 6th edition) give many special cases, some of which
can be a bit tricky.

The mkii/mkiv bibliography module that you are using does a good job but
is not so sophisticated. The new mkiv rewrite is (unfortunately) still
work in progress and is not quite "production" ready. The new subsystem
was one topic of the recent ConTeXt meeting.

You can continue to address bibliography questions to the list, or to me
directly as I am presently working on this with Hans "in my spare
time" (Luigi and Thomas are also actively involved). This does not
solve your immediate problem, however.

Alan

--
Alan Braslau