Dear Wolfgang,

I am using animation feature frequently for the class materials.
It is very convenient to use \startanimation … \stopaimation.
It reduces many steps which I have to define.
Thank you for a nice module.

I’d like to ask you to add caption feature like \startcombination.

When I show the figures one by one, it is better to put a caption sometimes.
If you think that it is not too bad, would you please concern to add the
feature?

I am sorry to ask too much.

Thank you again.

Best regards,