Hello Pablo.
Here is example of add days in Lua:

\startluacode
x=5 -- add five days
tex.print ('Actual date is :'..os.date('%d.%m.%Y')..'\\crlf')
tex.print ( 'And x days added date is :'.. os.date('%d.%m.%Y',os.time()+ x * 24 * 3600))
\stopluacode

Jaroslav Hajtmar

Dne 9.11.2014 22:49, Pablo Rodriguez napsal(a):
On 11/09/2014 03:59 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
Hello Pablo.
The module I created about before 4 years ago, when I wanted to learn to
program in Lua. Therefore, I think that my module is too rudimentary and
not quite optimized. Unfortunately, since I do not now use much Lua, so
I dare not reasonably somehow finish. Before inclusion in third party
modules that would probably have to take some experienced Lua expert and
redo the whole module. For my needs it is enough. I use this module very
often for my practise (I am teacher). Perhaps it helped a little.
Greetings Jaroslav Hajtmar
Many thanks for the module, Jaroslav.

BTW, wouldn’t you know how can I set a \date using Lua that adds x
working days to the current date?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo