On 11/15/2014 07:24 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
> I’ve got
>
> \start
> \switchtobodyfont[9pt]
> \completecontent[level=chapter]
> \stop
>
> to keep the Table of Contents on one page. But with one more chapter, it
> is now again spread over two. There is however a lot of whitespace
> between entries. Can I make the  vertical whitespace between entries
> smaller?

Hi Gerben,

I think that something similar to:

    \setuplists[before=,after=]

Of course, this is excessive, but \blank{small} or something similar
would do the job.

I have tested in MkIV, I guess this would work in MkII:

    \setuplist[chapter][before=,after=]
    \starttext
    \completecontent[level=chapter]
        \dorecurse{20}{\chapter{Chapter \recurselevel}}
    \stoptext

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--