On 11/15/2014 12:56 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Dear list,

I’m totally new to processing XML with MkIV. I have read some examples
and documents from Thomas. And I have started  “Dealing with XML in
ConTeXt MkIV” from Hans.

 From the documentation, one could state that the (X)HTML tags <code> and
<pre> are to be handled with \xmlinlineverbatim and \xmldisplayverbatim.

Well, this works fine (although with an undersired output):

\startxmlsetups xml:code
     \xmldisplayverbatim{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

But replacing \xmldisplayverbatim with \xmlinlineverbatim gives an
error. According to the information from
http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xml-mkiv.pdf#page=19, it should work.

What am I doing wrong here?

for the moment define this:

\unexpanded\def\startxmlinlineverbatim [#1]{}
\unexpanded\def\stopxmlinlineverbatim      {}

(commented in the code, i'll uncomment it)

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

XML file:

     <code>code</code>

Environment file:

     \startxmlsetups xml:test
         \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{*}{-}
         \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{code|}{xml:*}
     \stopxmlsetups

     \xmlregistersetup{xml:test}

     \startxmlsetups xml:code
         \xmlinlineerbatim{#1}