On 12/09/2014 12:45 AM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hi Pablo.
> I am glad that my library for you to use ...
> I noticed that you have in your CSV file header with column names (ie.
> head of CSV document). I do not know if you noticed the option put this
> information into scancsv.lua library. This is done via the command
> \setheader. In this case library does not consider the first line of the
> CSV file as a data line.

Hi Jaroslav,

I know that, ubt I removed it in the sample I sent because I edited the
CVS file with gedit and I forgot that the first line was the header (I
was in a hurry).

I actually use \setheader to ignore it, since headers with non-ASCII
characters or spaces are problematic. I’m fine invoking \cA, \cB, \cC...

> From the header of CSV file are now macros (from header names)
> contain later data from rows of the CSV file (changing in cycle). In
> addition, you can also use internal hooks. CSV file can even contain
> macros (must be defined before processing the CSV file).

Well, your sample needs further study. Internal hooks are fine (once I
know what they really are and how to use them ;-)), but macros are
totally out of question. CVS files come from Excel users (I don’t even
mention what TeX or ConTeXt might be).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

--