Would you perhaps also have the instructions how to just add PST
to standalone ConTeXt, similar to TikZ is used in standalone ConTeXt. I
want to work with clean ConTeXt without all the overhead of MikTeX or any
other Windows version of TeX. In Standalone ConTeXt I work perfectly easy
with drawings in metapost, TikZ, and graphs with Gnuplot and R. I would
like to add PST to it, but was up to now unsuccessful.

Many Thanks
Jeroen