On 1/7/2015 9:30 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 01/07/2015 12:17 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
[...]
And a second question would be: how can I deal with language values in
XML and ConTeXt? A \processaction command?

there is \xmlval cum suis for mapping attributes but in this case you
can just use \language and define language synomyms if needed

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

Which is the right way to to define language synonyms?

\installanguage[foo][nl]

(I cannot make \setlanguagesynonym work. This is what I found searching
in the wiki.)

Here is a solution that can save you some time:

\usemodule[html]

Well, it seems that I was trying to reinvent the wheel.

Where can I find the module and its documentation? (I haven’t found
anything searching for html in the filename.)

hm, i forgot to rename the file in the zip maker script .. will be in next beta

Many thanks for your help,