Hi,

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM, DesdeChaves wrote:

> Dear Sirs
>
> In the last ContextMinimals the file "pgfplots.revision.tex" is missing.
> This file is required by the pgfplots module.

I need some help with this. I assume that I need to run
    scripts/pgfplots/pgfplotsrevisionfile.sh
on the server, but running
    git describe --tags HEAD
results in
    fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
etc.

I tried to keep up to date with the latest version from the repository
for both TikZ and pgfplots (mainly because the release version of TikZ
was usually so old that it didn't work with ConTeXt), but if that
causes problems, I can try to switch to the released version.

Mojca