On 1/13/2015 7:45 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Hi,
with the latest betas, the ePub script doesn’t work anymore.
Regardless with which file I call it, I get only:

the whole generation of epub was cleanup up (already a while ago)

$ mtxrun --script mtx-epub --make solo

resolvers       | caching | skipping 'files' for 'home:texmf' from
'/Users/hraban/Library/texmf/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/trees/54be04d87dd160089f572b19cb5c97e9'
 (version mismatch)
mtx-epub        | unknown specificaton file for 'solo'

Previously, you didn’t need to call it with any specification file, but only
with a plain ConTeXt file like

\setupbackend[
        export=export.xml,xhtml=yes,
]
\setupexport[
        firstpage={koe.png},
]
\settaggedmetadata[
        author={Hraban},
]

\starttext

\startchapter[title={Chapter One}]

\startsection[title={Section One}]

\input tufte

\stopsection

\startsection[title={Section Two}]

\input knuth

\externalfigure[koe][width=\textwidth]

\stopsection

\stopchapter

\stoptext

An export.specification file was previously created by the script, I don’t know
(anymore) for what. Calling the script with one of those also doesn’t do
anything.

just use:

\setupbackend[export=yes]

all happens in dedicated sub directories now

<jobname>-export
<jobname>-epub

also, there have been some changes in the output (more detail in sectioning and so i.e. chains and levels) ... just look at the files produced

there is also div based output