On 17 Jul 2014, at 2:19, Thomas Floeren wrote:

Hello,

Some months ago I wrote a little AppleScript script with one purpose: It should be a flexible script to launch ConTeXt typesetting, independently of the text editor I’m using and it should be capable to typeset the Product file even if I’m currently editing any component file belonging to that Product file.

I used it for some time, I improved it, and I shared it with a collegue who also works with ConText on OSX. We’re still using it, many bugs have been fixed and some features were added.

The script proved to be very useful for us and I thought, why not share it with the other Mac-ConTeXt people?

So here it is: …
…

The old link won’t work anymore, the script has a new home: http://dflect.net/context-typeset-tool/

Of course it works fine with Yosemite :-)

Best wishes
--
Thomas