A right parenthesis ')' shows up as black in the interactive table of
contents (which otherwise displays as green).

Here is a MWE:

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\definecombinedlist[content][chapter]
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=4, alternative=c]
\setbreakpoints[compound]
\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter{Noten bij de digitale (her)uitgave}
\chapter{Noten bij de digitale (her)\-uitgave}
\chapter{Tries: her)uit}
\chapter{Tries: her)ui}
\chapter{Tries: er)uit}
\stoptext

If I comment \setbreakpoint[compound] the bug does not show. It seems to
matter what characters come before and after the right parenthesis for
this bug to show up.

To bypass the problem, one can use \- after the rparen, and then the bug
does not show up, but I don't think anyone encountered this small and
particular bug...

Greetings,

Rob

Output in attachement.