> Am 05.02.2015 um 13:01 schrieb Jörg Weger <joerg73....@googlemail.com>:
>

> Better equipped opentype fonts offer so called superior numbers as an
> opentype feature. Those are special smaller figures for “superscript”
> (opentype feature “sups”) that are not simply scaled down versions of the
> normal figures (be they oldstyle or lining) you are normally using.
>
> Scaling down is as far as I understood the default way context is using to
> generate the numbers for footnotes. Is there a way to define the use of
> unscaled superiors according to the fontsizes of body text and footnote text
> instead?
>
> Greetings Jörg
>
> PS: I am using for serif the “Linux Libertine O” family (installed as OTF and
> invoked by the included mkiv simplefont mechanism) which has the “sups”
> feature.

\definefontfamily [mainface][rm][Linux Libertine O]
\definefontfamily [mainface][mm][TeX Gyre Pagella Math]

\definefontfeature[f:sups][sups=yes]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\setupnote    [footnote][textcommand=,textstyle=\addff{f:sups}]
\setupnotation[footnote][numbercommand=,headstyle=\addff{f:sups}]

\starttext

\input knuth\footnote{Knuth sample text}

\input ward\footnote{Ward sample text}

\stoptext

Wolfgang