Hans,

I need to generate a duplicate booklet from a PDF file.

It would be like \setuparrange[2UP, singlesided]. But I need an extra
imposition (this is what I have to do now), repeating the same booklet
imposition one above each other.

This would require a \setuppaper such as [A6][A4].

The first four pages would be:

  last|first  last-1|first+1  last-2|first+2  last+3|first+3
  last|first  last-1|first+1  last-2|first+2  last+3|first+3

Just in case I haven’t explained myself, here you have a sample:
https://archive.org/download/ensayo-escritura/ensayo-escritura.pdf.

ConTeXt was used to typeset the book and arrange the booklet. But I
needed to use another tool for the final imposition.

I think it might be useful for other users also.

Could this 2UPrepeated arrangement be included in ConTeXt?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk