Am Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:36:57 +0100 schrieb Hans Hagen:

>> Can I adapt that in some way, so I can add a few texmfs to the search
>> path? I have no problem with adapting a file or setting an environment
>> variable.
>
> texmfcnf.lua (can be in your texmf-local tree) or the TEXMF env var; not
> so different from regular texlive, only in a different configuration file

I have a question regarding texmcnf.lua + TEXMCNF:

On my system TEXMFCNF points to a folder where I have a special
texmf.cnf that I need for texlive.

This disturbs context:

resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on weird
path 'D:/texmfcnf/' from specification 'D:/texmfcnf/'

and as there is not texmfcnf.lua the search pathes can't be setup.

I would like to add a texmfcnf.lua there which helps context to find
and load the standard configuration. What should be the content of
such a texmfcnf.lua?

I tried with

return {
    type    = "configuration",
    version = "1.",
    date    = "2015-03-04",
    time    = "14:00:00",
    comment = "ConTeXt MkIV configuration file",
    author  = "Ulrike Fischer",
    content = {
       variables = {
       TEXMFCNF     =
{"D:/context-minimals/context/tex/texmf/web2c"}
                   }
               }
        }

but it didn't work ;-(. This doesn't setup the pathes.

I also tried
dofile("D:/context-minimals/context/tex/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua")

which didn't work either.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/