Hi all,

I would like to use something like a "half-space" or small space in a situation
where neither no space, nor a normal space is ideal.
See the ME:
---------------------------------
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Verdana]
\setupbodyfont[10pt]
\starttext
On the third beat a 6th between bass and tenor, {\em \lohi{B}{g}}, moves to the
octave {\em \lohi{A}{a} .
\medskip
On the third beat a 6th between bass and tenor, {\em \lohi{B}{g}} , moves to
the octave {\em \lohi{A}{a}} .
\stoptext

Without a space after {\em \lohi{B}{g}}, the normal situation, the comma is too
close to the B, (and the period too close to the A), suggesting some
superscript.
A normal space does not look nice (but if necessary I could live with it)

Is there an intermediate size for a space somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Bets regards,
Robert Blackstone